Period 2 covers the years 1607 – 1754.
Below are the assignments for this unit.
- Salutary Neglect
- Triangular Trade
- Middle Passage
- Navigation Acts
- Great Awakening
- Headright System
- Maryland Toleration Act (1649)
- John Winthrop (City on A Hill)
- Barbados Slave Code (1688)
- Topic: Was Native American Conflict Inevitable in Colonial America?
Videos for Period 2 Homework and Review by Adam Norris
- Period 2 Review: Homework
- Reasons for the growth of slavery and its consequences
- Goals/characteristics of colonization
- Pueblo Revolt
- Reasons for the Growth of Slavery
- Characteristics English Colonial Regions (1)
- Characteristics English Colonial Regions (2)
- Document Analysis: John Winthrop
- Document Analysis: Roger Williams
- Document Analysis: Navigation Acts
For the Period 1 and 2 test, Study the Review Packets for Period 1 and 2. The following websites will also help.